In Quality improvement methodology, professionals those who have knowledge about Lean Six Sigma Black Belts are reckoned as important professionals. These professionals are highly trained professionals and these professionals lead a quality improvement starting. These professionals are trained in the Six Sigma methodology and can be able to lead a team with full responsibility particularly for large scale quality improvement projects. Also, such professionals are knowledgeable in using the techniques, standard principles and tools of Six Sigma. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification covers all these concepts.
A Six Sigma Black Belt has a thorough grounding in all aspects of the phases of define, analyze, measure, control, and can identify non-value-added elements and activities. In addition, the professionals of Six sigma can be able to work on continual quality improvement by solving and analyzing the quality problems and able to create a high-performance organization with their knowledge.
Courses like quality management course provide entire knowledge on lean six sigma black belt. This should be learned after the Green Belt. Participants those who learn this black belt will be able to assume team leading with confidence and able to allocate roles and responsibilities to team members. Also, participants will get an entire and detailed knowledge of Lean Six sigma and how it focuses on removing defects via process improvement. After learning this six sigma black belt one should be able to apply the techniques six sigma for project improvement. Also, one should understand the topics of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in a comprehensive manner.
What are the benefits of learning Lean Six Sigma Black Belt?
By learning Lean Six Sigma Black Belt participants will
- Learn about the basic principles and philosophy behind the Lean Six Sigma methods
- Learn how to apply statistical methods to improve business processes
- Learn how to design and implement Six Sigma projects
- Learn the process of DMAIC
- Able to work on root cause analysis and basic statistical analyses on process measurements
- Understand how to identify and control wasteful processes
- Learn to evaluate daily activities, to reduce cycle times, and improve quality
- Evaluate problems, statistically and quantitatively
- Increase profitability using Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Lead the Six Sigma team in your organization, and mentor Green and Yellow Belts
The targeted audience for Six Sigma
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt program can be pursued by professionals those who want to develop the ability to guide process initiatives. That is this is suitable for
- Financial/business analyst
- Quality manager
- Project manager
- Commodity manager
- Business development manager
- Manufacturing process engineer
- Continuous improvement director
- Business managers or consultants
- Project manager/Program Manager
- Director or VP of Operations
- CEO, CFO, CTO
In general, one should learn about Six Sigma, the meaning of Six Sigma, its improvements, deliverables of lean six sigma projects, the roles and responsibilities of Six Sigma, how to define a process, the Critical to Quality Characteristics CTQs, Cost of Poor Quality COPQ etc